söndag 5 februari 2012

Time To Get Ahead!

What a wonderful week-end! It's been very cold, but since none of us has taken a chilly bath this week, it's all good!

Yesterday we planned a serious trip to a lake, made sandwiches and hot cocoa, bought Danish "semlor" and dressed the dogs in their overalls and got in the car.



After a short drive I realized the road was almost all ice and people  hit the ditches all over, so we turned back home and walked for a bit there instead.
In the evening we went to the movies (our first together...) and saw Hamilton with dad, who likes Guillou's books--so there was a slight chance that he might actually like this movie... No such luck! I didn't like it that much either--but I LOVE going to the movies!
Today we got up early, because we were supposed to hand the dogs in for trimming at 10. While they got stylish, we hit Old Town, had a very expensive pot of tea and just enjoyed being together.

The coming week it's time to get back on track, both with exercise and food... Not an easy task! Especially not since this is my tough week--5 days á 12 hours. But for next week (07) we've decided to try one of those ready-made food-bags that are so in style right now here in Stockholm! It'll hopefully give some inspiration for new recipes and make our dining a little easier, we'll try it out in my easy week. So the menu from varmiddag.com for next week will look like this:
*Risotto with crayfish and fennel
*Cannelloni with spinach and ham
*Roasted pork with onion sauce
*Chicken-stew with paprika and apple
I'm extremely fastidious with my food and seldom try new things, actually I never try new things unless I'm having dinner at a friends house or so... So it'll be a good experience for me and hey! I might even like some of it...

Then I have to get started on Johan's training-schedule and get my ass out running!!! Like it or not...

Have a great week!!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Bra tror ni behöver det, en sån kasse för att komma igång!

    SvaraRadera
  2. But cooking is sOOOOO boring, so donät get your hopes up, Jojo!

    SvaraRadera