tisdag 28 februari 2012

Splash!

It's done! First public bath yesterday and I really liked it! Not the exposing part, but first the sitting and talking in the jacuzzi and then the swimming. Now I know I can do it and start planning for it, so we decided that our goal should be 1 kilometer each time. The boys took a sauna afterwards, but since I'm no big fan of extreme heat, I just went and got ready instead.
We were in Mexico last winter and the pool at the hotel was icy cold, it was awful! No matter how long one stayed in, it was still freezing! So we preferred the ocean, much warmer, and very salty! =) I dreaded the walks to the water there as well, but somehow it's not as bad when I'm abroad... Very strange...

These wonderful creatures also made it easier to get in the water! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar