fredag 2 mars 2012

One Foot in Front of the Other...

That's how it feels right now! I can't believe that only a few months ago I ran 3 kilometers without much difficulty, now I have to really strain myself to make 1 kilometer!!! Feels like my legs are made of jelly, my throat is burning and there's just no energy in my body!!! I don't know why! I've quit smoking since I ran those 3 kilometers, I thought that would do me good--but obviously not! =(
I know I have to give it a few weeks, but still...
I need to buy new pants to run in and I'd really need new shoes as well... It'll have to wait until next payday though... =)

Nike Wmns Free 3.0 perhaps?

Or maybe Nike Wmns Lunarglide + ?

I'll definitely run better in these PP W Johtu Tights!


This week-end we're going down to Norrköping for a few days with friends and family! Can't wait until Anders gets off work and we can go south! I love it here in Stockholm, I really do, but Norrköping still feels a little more like home... Most of my loved ones are there, that might help...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar