onsdag 14 mars 2012

Good Work!

Today I had the enormous luxury of just half a day at work, but this morning I was so tired I just threw things into my bag and had no clue if it even could be made into some sort of breakfast... But it went very well:

Yummy!

When I got home I did something (in my own opinion) truly amazing: I took the dogs and went out for a 8,5 K PW in the spring sun! My legs were pretty tired after a while but it still felt good to keep going! Nice!!!

We made dinner and it was FABULOUS! We made a sort of stew out of reindeer meat, with onions and mushrooms, served with lingonberries mixed with creme-fraiche and cauliflower. 

Click the pic for the recipe 

Then we went swimming 750 meters, lost 250 meters due to bad discipline but that's all right... =) 

Tomorrow I'm supposed to go running 1 K, hopefully my body will regenerate some energy until then... 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar