tisdag 13 mars 2012

Swim My Troubles Away...

So, yesterday we got unto our first real fight and I'll be the first to admit--it was all my fault! I'm VERY headstrong and a wee bit focused on my own wants and needs sometimes and I'm fully aware that this makes me extremely difficult to live with, but I'm working on it. Until I get it right, I can only hope that Anders finds me worth all the trouble...
We turned it around before we went to bed and that's good, I think it's very risky to fall asleep or part on bad terms with one another!

This morning I went up with Anders, since I had an interview at 9:00, same company--different position...
I stopped by one of our favourite stores on my way to the swimming centre and got him a present I think and hope he'll like very much, a way of saying "sorry"...
Swam 1 kilometer in about 35 mins, felt sooo good! My feet were very sore after some running around in high heels and my body was tense after last nights emotional breakdown.

Now I'm heading home for an hours walk in the sun with two very happy, very wonderful dogs!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar