torsdag 8 mars 2012

Pushing it with Paolo!

As I have already told you, I plan to put together some sort of home work-out and do at least three times per week. Because, let's face it: when you're extremely unfit--the gym is no fun! Which means I won't go, which means I don't get enough training! So, home it is. Yesterday when we were shopping I came across this book:


For those of you who don't know him, Paolo is a famous Swedish boxer and athlete and after he stopped competing and got kids, he realized he needed a new kind of training that he could do at home. So this is what we'll try for these four weeks of my challenge, meaning that poor Anders must get involved as well! There are ready-made programs and you can also put your own together with your favorite exercises. I hope it'll work out good!

Some good news yesterday afternoon seems to have helped chase the cold away, I sure hope it stays away this time!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar