torsdag 8 mars 2012

Thank You...

Today is the International Women's Day and I realize that it is an important and symbolic day for many people, but I must say it means nothing to me.

I don't need a certain day in the calendar to feel special--I need only look into my loved one's eyes to know that I am. Or to read a text or an e-mail that he has sent me, for I feel it in every word and I am truly grateful to have him in my life!
He is truly amazing in every way: he's extremely intelligent and smart, he is the kindest and most caring man I've ever met, he puts up with all my oddities and makes me feel good about myself and he is absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you for being in my life and thank you for loving me, you are everything to me.

All my love!


I am no poet, but this sums it up pretty good:

So many changes this world can put you through
Sometimes it's hard to find a way if a heart can get confused
But then I hold you and it all falls into place
You've given me what time cannot erase
So when I'm feeling down or feel sorry for myself
I look around and it's easy to tell 

That I am blessed, every time I look into my baby's eyes
I think of all the friends who touched my life
I realise in a world where some have more and some have less
I have love and I am blessed"

Lyrics from "I Am Blessed" by Eternal

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar