måndag 12 mars 2012

London, Baby, London!

It's getting closer now! In about a month, we're going on our first trip together ever and of course we'll be going to our favorite city in the world: London! I'm so looking forward to it, it'll be wonderful and now we're starting to plan it. That is almost my favorite part: the anticipations, the plans, making itineraries and looking at sites and pictures.

I've made a list of what I wish to do/see and since Anders isn't as... shall we say energetic? I guess I'm the one making the plans and he gets to tag along on my awesome London adventure! ; )
So here's my first draft:

British Museum of Natural History, most beautiful building I've ever seen!

Dino greets you inside the doors, lovely!

Big Ben--I love you!

Never Been, hope it's better than Mexico's...

Froggy!

Love it!

My first musical--lovely!!!

The Great Fire of London...

The problem is that I think it'll be too much, so I'll have to narrow it down a little bit. Someday we'll have to spend at least two weeks there, so as to see everything. The dream is to move back to England and to live in the countryside, I do love it there!!! 

If you have any good ideas, please share!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar