torsdag 22 mars 2012

Spin Me Around!

If someone had told me a few years ago that I should try spinning, I would have laughed and told them it would never happen. But my sister-in-law Kela dragged me along one evening some years ago and since then I'm hooked! I absolutely love it, the music, the intensity, the exhaustion, everything! I go in to some sort of trance and it's just me and the bike, the other 30 something people don't exist. I love spinn pulse most of all, the competition with my own body, visible on the screen, but still anonymous. Pushing myself to 95% of maximum is fantastic!
Since I've moved here I've sadly had to realize that they don't have much spinning here, like once a day and only late in the afternoon... I'd love to go around lunch for one hour and have the rest of the day free for dogs and Anders when he comes home.  But no such luck... =(

I do miss it and buying a bike of my own would probably not be the same...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar