måndag 12 mars 2012

So I Say Thank You For the Music...

There is one thing that can put me in a certain mood no matter what and that is music! I listen to many different types of music, but there are songs that make my playlist over and over through the years and I will give you some of my absolute favorites! These songs get my spirit high no matter how I feel and they make me push myself harder, walking or running...

Sandi Thom:
-What if I'm Right?
-Mirrors
-Success's Ladder

Alanis Morrissette:
-So Pure

Amy Studt:
-Misfit
-Ladder in my Tights

Beyoncé:
-Irreplaceable
-Upgrade U

Britney Spears:
-Until the World Ends
-Outrageous

Christina Aguilera:
-Fighter
-Can't Hold Us Back
-Dirty

Eminem:
-Like Toy Soldiers
-Not Afraid
-Lose Yourself
-Sing for the Moment

J. Lo:
-All I Have

Jewel:
-Deep Water
-Hands
-Stronger Woman
-I Do

Johnny Logan:
-The Irish Rover

Nelly:
-My Place
-N' Dey Say
-Heart of a Champion
-U Ain't Him
-Warrior
-One & Only
-Shake Ya Tailfeather

Paul Simon:
-Graceland
-You Can Call Me Al

Pink:
-F**king Perfect
-Raise Your Glass
-Heartbreak Down

Robbie Williams:
-Hot Fudge
-Shame

Tina Turner:
-Private Dancer
-What You Get is What You See
-We Don't Need Another Hero

Taylor Swift:
-Speak Now
-Mean
-Better Than Revenge
-Long Live

So there you go--please give them a listen and see if you agree! Please tell me what's in your ears when you're working out!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar