måndag 19 mars 2012

Stupid Scales!!!

Skipped out of bed this morning, excited to get the weigh-in over with in a hopefully good result...

No such luck!!!

The stupid thing didn't work!!! It showed 10 kilos too little!!! Would make me extremely happy--if I had deserved it!
But I've had it placed underneath the tub and maybe it didn't like the daily baths it got?... =)
The really sad thing is that I don't have time to buy a new one until Wednesday and that is a little upsetting! Maybe I should buy a really good one this time and NOT give it daily baths?...

We saw "The Help" yesterday and it left me with a lot of thoughts & feelings, need to get back to you on that...

Dad's doing much better, still placed under strict "house-arrest"! My beloved father, don't know what I'd do without him! <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar