torsdag 17 maj 2012

An Alphabetical Challenge...

Today we've decided to start a reading challenge, as soon as I'm done with the third part of The Hunger Games trilogy: The Mockingjay. So far, I'm not as delighted as I was with the first two books, but there's still hope it might catch up...

So, what brought this on? Well, I do have a literary blog, though I haven't published anything in a long time, but that can change. And in today's DN there was a review of Monica Ali's new book: Untold Story, the book about Lady Diana, should she not have died. What if the crash in the tunnel all those years ago whas nothing but a smokescreen, created to let her live in peace and lead a far more normal and happy life?
That's what got me started on the idea of a challenge, reading our way through the alphabet and hopefully reading some new authors--something I am lousy at otherwise! There is just one rule: you're not allowed to re-read a book. The thought is to read two different books by the same author and talking about it, compare thoughts and ideas. I'm really looking forward to it!
So I will start with Untold Story and Anders with another Ali book: In the Kitchen.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar