måndag 7 maj 2012

These Are the Days That Go By...

This was the worst weekend ever! I worked and it was nothing but pure HELL! Don't even wanna recall it, just put it past me and hope one like it never comes around.

Today I've been busy trying to fix things, Anders did a good job cleaning up the apartment this Saturday but there's still a lot to do. I ordered new shoes from Sportamore, Wmns Nike Lunarglide +3, black with turquoise brands in a size 10. I hope they've got them in store and that they send them asap! I long to get out and try my "new feet"... =)
Dad came by and we put up the new shelf in the hall and some paintings and pictures, and blinds for the kitchen. So, I'm very happy!
After that we went down to the lake and had a small bbq, the dogs mostly watched the ducks that swam by though.

Tomorrow we're having friends and Dad over for Yoggi's birthday-dinner, I'm making a warm smörgåstårta and some sort of non-alcoholic punch and then some dessert, not sure what yet.

I've also decided to have Lily of the Valleys in my bridal-bouquet, together with some powder-lilac/blue flowers. They were my Granny's favorite flowers, along with orchids, and they smell WONDERFUL!
I've almost decided to go with a powder lilac and a light green as "theme-colours" for the wedding... So many decisions, so little time... A little more than a year to go... =)

I wish you could smell them!!!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar