torsdag 17 maj 2012

Not Again...

This is tearing at me: Dad is ill again. My own superhero and beloved Dad is no longer the Heman he has been all my life, he is proving to be alarmingly human and that scares me.
I called him today regarding a fridge that he might help us get, but he told me he'd stayed home from work due to a severe pain in his left thigh, that was also very swollen... But since today is Holy Thursday and a national holiday, he'd decided to go tomorrow. I was too worried to calm down and called the health guide and after a few minutes questioning Dad, they decided that a blood clot could not be excluded and therefor he should go to the hospital. Dad wasn't eager since Sweden plays The Czech Republic in the World Cup quarter finals tonight, but I promised him we'd go home until then, whether they were finished or not.
So we went and after 30 minutes in the waiting room, we got to meet three nurses who drew some blood and took some tests, then we were moved to another building and unfortunately we had to wait too long, so I had to keep my promise to Dad and go home before we had gotten any answers... Hopefully it cannot be too bad since they let us wait for almost 3 hours...
So tomorrow morning he'll have to do it all again and damn him is he doesn't!!! He's all I've got left and my heart is breaking every time he gets ill.

I love you Dad, I need you and I'll never survive if you leave me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar