torsdag 26 januari 2012

Butterflies...

Wow... Suddenly I realize: this is the last night I get the bed all to myself! Because tomorrow he comes home. For good. I've waited for like what feels like forever, though we've only been together for four months, and soon he'll be here. I won't miss travelling back and forth, but it still feels a little weird. This has just come to feel like home to me and now things will change, there will be one more person around here. I can no longer do as I wish when I get home after 12 hours of work and don't wanna give a rat's tiny ass about anything. I'll have to socialize and adjust... Scary thought! But then, I am an only child and not used to consider such things. But it'll be fine, I really want him here, no doubt about that! I've missed him terribly much and to think we went two weeks without seeing each other in December is crazy. But still, there are butterflies. For I am not easy to live with, just ask anyone of the two brave men who have tried before... This time I'll go the extra mile, I'll make the effort and I will get it right.

Because he is IT.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar