tisdag 31 januari 2012

An Ordinary Tuesday, But Special Anyway...

This is starting to sink in slowly: he is here. For good, I don't have to worry about him or me leaving every Sunday as we have been the last 4 months. Luckily he also arrived on one of my easy weeks, only work Wednesday and Thursday this week. So here we are, parked in the sofa, playing Zelda Skyward Sword on the Wii and drinking a new sort of tea: a white tea with pomegranate! Never seen it before, but we both like it very much!
Link and his birdie! Addictive!

A very "polite" taste, I would say...

On Thursday we're going to Hovet to watch Djurgården take on HV71, hopefully another victory for us... =) I'm a little uncertain though, the head-coach and his assistant left their positions yesterday and I'm not so sure the new guys are up to the task yet... 
On Friday we're FINALLY going to the movies!!! Anders and I haven't even been to the movies together yet! This is really strange since I love going for lots of reasons! Especially the popcorns, best there are! We're bringing dad as well and we're going to watch Hamilton - In the Interest of the Nation with my absolute favorite man all categories: Mikael Persbrandt!
Eye-candy! ; )

Next week I will get going on the new work-out schedule Johan made me! Bit nervous, but I need to get on with it ASAP! 
Until then, I'll just cuddle up next to the best man I know and watch a few more episodes of my favorite series: Sons of Anarchy!



1 kommentar: