måndag 9 januari 2012

Not What I Wanted...

Damn it! I got sick last night... First I couldn't sleep, which is all in order on the first night after Anders leaves. Then I started feeling queezy around 2 o'clock or so and an hour later I was bending over the toilet, called in sick from work and since then I've just lain on the bed. My stomach is still very upset with me for something, I really don't know what, but at least I could keep down a few spoonfuls of yoghurt that I ate this morning before I got some sleep. Slept until now, still feel really awkward and like... hollow or something. I hope it settles during the day so I can get back to work tomorrow and get started on this new life-regime I've thought of. But until then: tea and bed-rest... Good thing I have an amazing book to keep me company...

1 kommentar:

  1. Du borde kanske vara hemma minst en kräkfri dag.. Helst 2 för att undvika att smitta hela jobbet ... Såvida det inte är matförgiftninh typ...URK iaf! Krya på dig gumman!

    SvaraRadera