måndag 16 januari 2012

First Weigh-In!

I've been soooo nervous for today, first weigh-in and on a not so good week for me. I work as a telephone-operator at an alarm-central, which means that I pretty much sit or stand in the same spot for 12 hours/day. We have a good week and a less good week... The good week we work Wednesday and Thursday and the less good week we work the other five days and this has been such a week, except that I was sick last Monday.
But I've done 36 hours now since Friday morning and it isn't easy being good when it comes to eating, usually this is where I just throw down whatever sweet I can find when I go shopping. I usually eat fast-food for lunch and lots and lots of chocolate to keep the sugar-levels up all day, since we don't get a break during the week-end shifts. But I've been SO good this time!!! I'm so stupidly proud over myself! I've made food at home and brought with me, no carbs, and instead of all the candy I've brought carrots and oranges and also I've had lots of tea. Good work me!
But still, it's been a week of NO exercise whatsoever and long days doing nothing but answering the phone, not great in a weight-loosing perspective...

So, this morning, the scale and me. An awkward silence and some sort of staring competition... Then I just got on it and it really felt like I had gained a lot and also it's that time of the month, so I was sure of I'd get a bad result. Looked down:

Weight: 102,7 kilos (226,41 lbs)
Result week 1: -0,3 kilos (0,66 lbs)

Not great, but considering the week I've had, I'm gonna be pleased with that and hopefully it gives me motivation to speed things up in the week ahead of me. More walking is a must!!!
Have to get back to my tea now and then go to work for a few hours extra...

1 kommentar:

  1. Allt ner är bra! Men du kan bättre! Köp ett hopprep, hoppa 20 sek vila 10 sek gör så i 4 min. En gång varje morgon och en gång varje kväll till att börja med. 4 min morgon och kväll hinner du trots 12 timmars pass!

    SvaraRadera