söndag 8 januari 2012

On An Evening Like This...

These are the hard evenings, the days when he leaves. Leaving him at the train-station, riding home alone in the car and opening the door to a totally empty apartment... I know that I'm stupid and over-sensitive, he'll be here for good in just 3 weeks... But still. It's so hard. These nights I almost have to strap myself to some piece of furniture to stop myself from going to the store for cigarettes and candy. I really need to inhale some smoke to calm the pain inside, at least that's what my poor body still believes... But so far, I've made it without.
The coming week I've got 5 workdays on 12 hours each, that also makes it a difficult week. My job has me sitting (or standing still), answering the phone and of course that doesn't really give me much of a chance to exercise and when I get bored - I tend to eat. But no more of that, right? I hope I've planned it alright, I've bought avocados, carrots and yoghurt. So hoping I get through this week!
If I'm really lucky, Anders will be able to come up over the week-end and that will be my first (and best) reward...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar