söndag 1 april 2012

Let's Bowl!

As I told you yesterday, we went bowling at Heron City with Dad and it turned out to be my lucky night! We played 3 rounds and I won all 3!!! The second round I got 150 points and the third I got 151 points, I'm VERY happy with that!!! I don't think I've ever scored as much... I love the feeling I get when I hit a strike, the joy of seeing all the pins go down is great! I remember when we used to bring Granny to play with us--half the times she threw her ball backwards and all the rest of us had to jump not to get hit! =) We talked a lot about how important it is for me to win and Dad said I've always been like that and he said I never was much of a gracious winner... Oups... =) I just love the feeling of a good win, in whatever, I can find joy in the mere memory of it for days after... Weird!


Today is also a day of great grief for me and Dad--our beloved team Djurgården Hockey has been demoted to playing in Allsvenskan instead of Elitserien. It serves us right, we've played like crap this past season, but it still hurts... Hopefully we'll be back in top next year!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar