onsdag 11 april 2012

Second Time Around...

I just thought of something: I'm all about second chances and I don't want anyone to accuse me of jumping the gun or using big, fancy words without thinking things through. So, my boycott of Gina Tricot--is it really fair? Well, considering that it's only roughly just 6 months since they last used crazily deformed mannequins and were questioned about their views on female beauty--I think it's fair to say that they got their chance...

Here's the picture from 2011 and here and here are the articles to go with it from Aftonbladet & GP!

The answers given by people representing Gina Tricot has this far been far, far from satisfying! Join me in a silent protest--buy your clothes elsewhere (and remember--Lindex is no better...) and support a healthier view on beauty!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar