onsdag 18 april 2012

My Slightly Delusional Heroes!

I'm sick. Again. So sick of being sick! It's like the forth time in three months... I should've never stopped smoking!
Well, the upside is that I can allow myself to spend lots and lots of time in front of the TV and yesterday I finished season 4 of Grey's Anatomy, one of my favourite-series. So, this morning (erhm, around lunch...) when I woke up--I drove to the store and bought the 5:th season and I'm watching episode 4 right now. I've loved the story and the characters from the start, which is quite funny since I'm terribly afraid of hospitals myself. But I'm mesmerized by their skill, their perfect knowledge in the OR and how totally messed up their private lives are, just like for us mortal people! Sometimes I recognize things so badly, sometimes I cry because of an emotionally tough case, sometimes I laugh my heart out thanks to something George says -- somehow I'm always influenced one way or the other. Also, one of the most beautiful, non skeletal, women in the business is in: Sara Ramirez as Dr. Callie Torrez:

Isn't she beautiful?

Who is YOUR favorite at Seattle Grace?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar