lördag 14 april 2012

My First Musical...

I'm in love! Well, you've probably suspected that before since I write quite a lot about Anders... But I'm also in love with: musicals! I've suspected it for long, but after tonight I know it for sure.

Though I must say, I think, that it's probably even better if you haven't seen the movie first... I have--and I LOVE it and especially the cast. Meryl Streep is such an amazingly versatile actress and I think that this is one of her best roles ever.Also I love Stellan and Bill Andersson has been changes to Bill Something from Croydon, which bothered me a bit. My overall impression of the male-characters is that they pale in comparison to Stellan, Colin Firth & Pierce Brosnan, though they are actors and maybe not as skilled singers...
And I didn't much care for the scene with Sophie's nightmare, but other than that--amazing!
Sky's friends were hilarious, as was Tanya. The women who played as Donna & Sophie were extraordinary singers!
We didn't have good seats at all, but that didn't bother at all, we missed out on nothing.
Pretty cool that ABBA's music has hit so big and that the show still sells out full houses! For me it's a memory for life and next time I hope to visit Broadway.
I have more things to discuss concerning the beauty/weight issue, but it'll have to wait...
Now we'll catch a few hours of sleep before tomorrow's breakfast hunt and a day spent at museums. First out: British Museum of National History and since that might take a few hours, I'll get back to you on the next point in out itinerary...
Went to Starbuck's at West End and got the wrong order, I did think that it was the most disgusting cafe mocha I've ever had... =D

Anders is already snoring, so I better hit the pillow as well!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar