torsdag 19 april 2012

The Fast and The...?

So, I knew it beforehand really, but still it bothers me a bit. That some people can't be really, truly happy for others and though I know it's their loss --it still bothers me. And what bugs me the most is that I get so affected by it, that I start to think that maybe some of the ones that don't say that stuff out loud--they think it to!
"Wow, that's fast!"
 Yes, I know it is, but I also know that it's right. Anders is the One, he couldn't possibly be more right! He's the Fred Astaire to my Ginger Rogers , he's the Rhett Butler to my Scarlet O'Hara, he's the Tarzan to my Jane and we finish each other's sentences, we move in the same flow and with him I feel complete and ready to take on the world. What more do I need to know? So what we've only known each other for a little more than 6 months? We could be together for 20 years, get married and still end up miserable. I don't believe time is an issue, at least not in this case. But I still feel a slight sting when I realize that people think we're moving to fast, especially when it comes from someone close...
Well, if anything -- we'll prove them wrong! Our love will prove them wrong in the end and that's all that matters. I believe in us and I don't need anybody's approval this time.

I'm getting married in 13 months and I intend to enjoy every single step towards my wedding, to really throw myself head-first in to all the tiny details, change my mind -- just to change it back again some days later. Try too many kinds of wedding-cakes, try on too many wedding-dresses, think and re-think the color of the flower-arrangements, glue myself to the first draft of invitations, make my first scrap-book about planning this wonderful event, make mistakes and get upset, probably a thousand times over.

Because I'm only doing this once. Because that's what forever means.

Anybody got a problem with that?...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar