torsdag 12 april 2012

Pack Up!

Ohhh, it's getting closer! The flight leaves in "just" 22 hours, I'm so psyched! This trip may only be 4 days and "only" to London, but it's our first trip together and it's LONDON--the most magical place I know of...

So, first things first and I'm making a list of things I'm packing--I have a slight tendency to bring too much... =D

•Pillow - I don't travel anywhere without my own pillow!
•Toilet bag - I'm a woman and that says it all, right? =D
•Black high-boots
•Bioride walking-shoes - for comfortable hours around town
•The Little Black One - thought I'd really dress up for dinner...
•Fancy black tights to go with the dress -must buy ASAP!
•Black jeans
•Dark blue jeans
•Lots of nice tops
•Books - Harry Potter book 1 & 2 (since we're not having out book-buying-binge until Monday...)
•Guidebook
•Sunglasses
•Jacket
•Umbrellas
•Camera - might need to check battery and memory-card...
•Phonecharger & adapter
•The Mac?... - really can't decide!
•Training clothes
•Runningshoes
•Sports-bras and Fancy
•Socks & undies

Have I missed anything essential?!?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar