onsdag 4 april 2012

Summary Week 3

Well, nothing special to brag about this week either, a cold put a stop to any serious kind of training. Too bad--since it was my easy week at work and I had lots opportunities to work-out. I've started worrying about getting these colds all the time, I've never been sick this often before! I thought I'd get BETTER once I quit smoking, and I quit in December... And also I am a little worried that I might not have the best immune-system for swimming right now, my guess is that it might not be the most healthy environment in town... So, no more swimming before London, I do not want to risk having even the tiniest cold ruining our trip! I'll have to make do with walks and home work-outs for now...

But I took one 6,5 K walk and ran 1 K last week, a really intense week huh?... =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar