måndag 2 april 2012

A Very Animated Weekeend...

We've had a small movie-marathon this past weekend and though we didn't see all the movies we rented, I'm still pleased with the results. Anders got to see some of my favorite Disney/Pixar movies, I'm a HUGE fan of Disney!
These are the movies we've seen since last Thursday:







Anders' favorite turned out to be... Bolt! Well, he is extremely cute! Since I just love Miley Cyrus' voice, I was hooked the first time I saw it. It is one of my favorite Disney-movies, but I also LOVE Ratatouille: the unbelievable underdog, the friendship, the food, the happy ending! I think that's what I love the most about Disney--you always know there'll be a happy ending. I grew up watching their movies and they've stayed with me, some might think that's childish, but I do love them and yes--I still cry. I cry when Scar has killed Moufasa and little Simba walks up to his father's still body, every time I see The Lionking. I can live with that. I hope that my children will love Disney/Pixar as much as I do and I would like to collect all of their movies and see them all. Quite the project!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar